Are you looking for the interesting job associated with the solution of challenging tasks? In such instance, our company is what you are need!
Interesting projects; Good working conditions;
Possible business trips abroad; Friendly team.
Knowledge of English (not lower than upper intermediate level);
Desire to study and grow professionally;
Hard work and responsibility.
Would you like to work with us? Let’s get acquainted!
Would you like to build a new cutting-edge Photovoltaic (PV) 3D design software on the web?
1. WebGL (Expert in Three.js or babylon.js)
2. Vue.js and Vuex or React and Redux
Knowledge at AWS, Node.js, Apache, MongoDB would be a PLUS!
Learn! Ask questions, discuss ideas, research new technologies, stay up to date.
Good English and communicative skills (this is outstaff position with a lot of communication within the distributed team).
Good self management skills.
Possible relocation to Wroclaw (Poland).
We’re passionate about helping our clients to develop outstanding products that change our world. Within a team, you will develop advanced CV Algorithms designed to boost the Real Estate industry.
What you’ll do:
- Develop new CV and image processing technologies for panorama image processing;
- Work a lot with homography, feature detection, feature description, matching;
- Define a technical roadmap and work on cutting edge technology in CV and ML;
- Benchmark algorithms based on speed, accuracy, and robustness;
- Implement efficient data structures to enable faster image processing.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, or AI;
- Strong applied math skills in linear algebra, 2D/3D geometry, and numerical methods;
- CV theory and experience (3D math, homography, feature detection, feature description, etc);
- Experience with OpenCV (FAST, BRIEF, ORB);
- Experience with developing software in Python, C++.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AI/ML/DL;
- Experience deploying solutions to AWS or Azure cloud services a plus.
For one of our clients, we are looking for a highly skilled Full-Stack Engineer to join us and solve real-world industry problems. Within a team, you will develop advanced AI-powered aerial data analytics software solutions designed to improve safety, efficiency, and productivity in Mining and Civil Engineering industry. The successful candidate will love collaborating on high energy, Agile teams, and working with the product team to build complex 2D/3D data processing logic on the web.
What you’ll do:
- Develop JS-based web applications for digitizing of mining operations;
- You’ll define a technical roadmap and work on scaling web applications towards a complex platform;
- You’ll participate in developing and deploying of 2D or 3D data processing algorithms on the web;
- Participate in integrating solutions and ML/DL models alongside the AI team that are scalable and production-ready;
- Assist with performance testing setups/executions.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science;
- 2+ years' experience working with Angular, TypeScript, WebGL/Three.js, Ruby;
- 2+ years' experience working as a Full-stack engineer (developing the front end and back end, architecture, APIs, etc.);
- Microsoft Azure cloud and services;
- Good self-management skills;
- Good English and communicative skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with developing Computer Vision, AI/ML software solutions - Strong applied math skills in linear algebra, 2D/3D geometry, and numerical methods;
- Experience with developing software in Python, C++;
- You have strong contributions in development communities, open-source projects, or forums.