3D JS Front-End Developer Needed (Kharkiv).
Are you interested in Green Alternative Energy?
Would you like to build a new cutting-edge Photovoltaic (PV) 3D design software on the web?
Jazzros takes part in the development of Industry 4.0 software projects.
We'are expanding our team and seeking a hands-on front-end developer (Vue.js) and 3D in the web (WebGL/Three.js/Babylon.js) with normal expertise and regular knowledge of back-end (Node.js).
- Develop JS-based web applications for automating the engineering processes related to the design & creation of solar systems;
- Troubleshoot issues as needed;
- Collaborate with Product Manager about new features and bug fixes;
- Improving, developing & deploying web applications, development process & release practices;
- Assisting with performance testing setups/executions.
1. Vue.js and Vuex or React and Redux;
3. WebGL (Three.js or babylon.js).
Knowledge at AWS, Node.js, Apache, MongoDB, TypeScript, and CAD systems would be a PLUS!
Good self-management skills.
Good English and communicative skills.
Learn! Ask questions, discuss ideas, research new technologies, stay up to date.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.